Terms and Conditions
When using the STEM Fuse Support Center, users agree to the following terms and agreement:
- All Support Center communication will take place in the form of ticketed issues or questions. No phone calls or video meeting services are offered at this time.
- STEM Fuse does not debug student projects, games, or code. Teacher solutions are provided in each course product and we include resources for students as well regarding tips on debugging their own games.
- Support Center users will conduct themselves in a professional manner; no inappropriate language, images, videos, or conversation will be tolerated. All ticket information is subject to being shared with the user's district IT and administration teams.
- Users that submit support tickets are expected to corroborate by providing detailed information, screenshots, and/or screencast videos to help the support team better assist with any issues or questions.
- All tickets in the Support Center will receive a response within 24 hours of its submission; barring weekends (ie. Friday evening submissions will receive a response Monday morning).
- If the Support Center feels the user requires additional training on the platform, third party tools, or curriculum, they will recommend appropriate resources and training to the user's customer success team member.
- If the user who submitted a ticket chooses not to respond to the ticket, it will automatically close within five days of the last communication.
- If the user chooses not to provide the Support Center with necessary details, screenshots, or video to assist in troubleshooting the issue, the ticket will be placed as Pending and will automatically close within five days of the last communication.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Read and understand this Subscription Agreement carefully before purchasing and using any of our courses. It contains extremely important information.
BY USING ONE OR MORE STEM FUSE, LLC, COURSES OR PRODUCTS IN ANY WAY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND ACCEPT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY STEM FUSE, LLC, COURSE OR PRODUCT FOR ANY REASON.
The copyright holder grants you a non-exclusive subscription for a specific time period (start date of subscription to end date of subscription) for use in your campus as described herein.
Your school or institution may access and use (teach) the course(s) for which you paid, for any purpose you choose, with as many students as you choose in your campus until this subscription expires.
Your subscription will be for 1 full year and will expire 12 months after receipt of Purchase Order or payment, unless otherwise noted on your invoice.
By accessing a STEM Fuse course, you confirm you have paid for it in full or a Purchase Order has been issued. If you have not yet paid for the course or issued a Purchase Order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an invoice.
YOU MAY NOT: (a) sell this curriculum material package to anyone outside of your campus without prior written approval for any reason; (b) cause or permit reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or alteration of any STEM Fuse course; (c) remove any product identification, copyright notices, or other notices or proprietary restrictions from the materials; (d) distribute STEM Fuse curriculum on a school website accessible by public view.
Our curriculum, courses & products are proprietary products of STEM Fuse, LLC and are protected by copyright, trade secret and other intellectual property laws.