Believe it or not, that time of year is upon us again. In just a few short days many of us will be enjoying an overabundance of food (and maybe drink) all while keeping one eye on the football game. We here at STEM Fuse are thankful for a lot, and we wanted to share those things with you. Most of all, we’re thankful for our customers all over the country. Without you – none of what we do every single day would be possible. So, please, comment on our below and let us know what you’re thankful for this holiday season.
- Internet Connections
- Grandmas Cooking
Summer Hagy – Social Media
- My family/friends - through the last 5 months I’ve been blessed to be surrounded by wonderful groups of people supporting me through my cancer battle.
- My health - it may seem strange that someone battling cancer would say this, but I’m incredibly lucky and thankful for the fact that my health has stayed intact throughout my treatment.
- The sun - the older I get, the more I realize I’m destined to spend my days in a hot, humid, sunny climate. I’m thankful each day the sun is shining brightly in the sky and melting away winter.
- Coffee - My love affair with coffee started long ago and continues to grow with each passing morning.
Eric Kannas – Development
- My loved ones
- Unhealthy but delicious foods
Adam Learing – Development
Jessica Rice - Sales
Carter Tatge – Founder
- The best kids a dad could have
- Being able to do something I really love to do with the greatest coworkers (friends really!) I could hope for
- The “3 Big H’s” heat, health & happiness
Kari Tatge – Sales
- I am so thankful for having the most amazing, wonderful kids a parent could ask for. They keep me laughing and make me so proud of them each and every day.
- I am thankful to have two pups that show unconditional love and are so excited to see me every time I come home, even if I was just gone for 2 minutes.
- I am thankful for the absolute best group of friends that have been there to celebrate my highs and help me through my lows and are always up for an adventure.
Tyler Tatge – Sales
- My Job
Shane Thomas - Development
- Family and Friends is always something worth being thankful for. No one likes to go through anything in life alone, but it becomes a pretty awesome adventure when you have family and good friends along for the ride.
- I am also thankful for the country we live in. It is far from perfect, but having the freedom to choose your career, religion, and the countless other freedoms we have, is something I greatly appreciate.
Arlene Spence – Sales
- Family, and friends are on the top of the list...in addition, however, I am grateful for new opportunities, new relationships, new beginnings, and just knowing that God's got my back NO MATTER WHAT!!!